Several months ago, God shared with me a precious picture of my relationship with Him. I saw my front porch and rocking chairs. Jesus was sitting in one rocker and I was in the other. I was overwhelmed with the peace, joy, and freedom of simply being in His presence. It is in this place that He often speaks to me. This blog is dedicated to those conversations.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Worship




This morning, in my prayer time, I did my usual of asking God to please take care of some of the concerns in my life.....the details I have no control over. As I prayed, the words of a song by Kari Jobe began to play through my mind, "I just want to wait on you my God". I went to YouTube and looked the song up and began to listen to it.....and worship, and Gods peace began to wash over me. It is amazing to me, that when I lay it all down at His feet and focus completely on Him, the details no longer begin to matter. Peace pours over me. He is an awesome God! He will care for the details of our life and as I lay them down at His feet all that is left in my vision is Jesus. All that is left is worshiping Him. I encourage you today to lay it all down at His feet knowing that He will work all things out for good in your life. Focus completely on Him and His beauty. Worship Him and allow Him to fill the deepest need in your heart....a beautiful relationship with Him.

No comments: