Several months ago, God shared with me a precious picture of my relationship with Him. I saw my front porch and rocking chairs. Jesus was sitting in one rocker and I was in the other. I was overwhelmed with the peace, joy, and freedom of simply being in His presence. It is in this place that He often speaks to me. This blog is dedicated to those conversations.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

A Month of Thankfulness: Day 4

Today, I am thankful for my church family and for our pastor and his wife, Don and Lisa Smith.  I am thankful for their dedication and unwavering stand on the truth.  What an inspiration and encouragement they are!!  It is wonderful to be a part of a church body that is not only a congregation of believers, but is also a family!  I am thankful for the freedom we have to gather together to worship God, to fellowship, and to encourage one another.

 24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, 25 not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.  Hebrews 10:24-25

No comments: