Several months ago, God shared with me a precious picture of my relationship with Him. I saw my front porch and rocking chairs. Jesus was sitting in one rocker and I was in the other. I was overwhelmed with the peace, joy, and freedom of simply being in His presence. It is in this place that He often speaks to me. This blog is dedicated to those conversations.

Friday, November 2, 2012

A Month of Thankfulness: Day Two

Today, I am thankful for Gods provisions, not only for my family, but for Others as well.  I am thankful for the home He has given to us and for the way He supplies our needs.  I am also thankful for the way He works through His people to provide for others  in need.  Tonight, I have the privilege of delivering two boxes of groceries and two large gift bags of clothing for a family in our area in need of a blessing.  Not only that, but God has provided a group of people to bless this mom with meals about once a month as it is physically difficult for her to cook for herself and her children.  I don't have all the resources to provide what they need, but I know the One who owns cattle on a thousand hills and He HAS provided through His people!  What a blessing to be a part of watching as He works, as He provides, and as He pours out His love through us!  I am thankful for God's provisions!


But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches and glory by Christ Jesus.
Philippians  4:19

No comments: